Hi my little loves! And hello there new readers! Thanks to a repost from @liketoknow.it, I’m experiencing a growth spike, and I have to say it feels amazing to have my content reach an even wider audience now. I love connecting with each and every one of you, so if you’re new here, let me re-introduce myself:
New Year Who Dis?
- My name is Jules – I’m originally from Kentucky, but I’ve been living in NYC for the past 4 years!
- My best friend, biz partner, and S.O. of 3 years is Andrew. You’ll sometimes see him acro yoga-ing with me.
- I blog full-time (yay!), and offer freelance consulting in social media strategy on the side.
- I’m a 200-hr certified vinyasa yoga instructor. Read some tips on becoming a yoga instructor here.
- I am happiest when I am outside in sunny 85+ degree weather.
- World travel is a big passion of mine. More posts on my travels here.
- I am half Korean / half Irish.
- My favorite show is The Walking Dead and my favorite movie of all-time is the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- I am a huge animal lover. As soon as I move into a larger apartment, I am getting a dang dog. #DogsAreAGirlsBestFriend
- Lastly, I launched Om & The City in 2014 with the desire to share & connect with other like-minded wellness and yoga gurus. I only create content I strongly believe in.
On another note, I’m a quote hoarder. I have an embarrassingly large collection of quotes planted on my Pinterest board, bookmarked on my computer, to screenshots on my phone or written in the notes app of my iPhone… you name it. I figured it’s time to share!
12 Quotes to Inspire You
All photos via Pinterest
1. For embracing the past…
2. For accepting what life throws at you…
3. To just GO FOR IT!
4. To spread kindness, positivity and good karma to all…
5. Words we could all live by, honestly!
6. … Because comparing will get you nowhere
7. Just admit when you’re acting cray cray… Andrew, I’m sorry for being ridiculous about getting ice cream the evening of 1/16/17. (You guys should really watch my Insta-stories…)
8. Mystical and …
9. Just be you. Perfectly imperfect.
10. Michelle, I love you. Can you just be our president?
11. It’s all about who you surround yourself with…
12. Because these are the qualities that actually take you places…
For more inspiration, follow me on Pinterest!
P.S. Stay tuned for something fun to celebrate all of the new lovely Om readers!
P.S.S. I care deeply about this community we are building, and I am here for you all as a friend, a mentor, a fellow blogger, and whatever else you need. So, keep sending me your questions, your blog posts, your recipes, and I promise to keep sharing it right back atcha.